Great turnout for a great event
We hosted an educational seminar “What’s the Measure of a Marketing Program? Measuring Return on Marketing Investment through Marketing Automation,” yesterday in the Lexus Club at PNC Park. There was a great turn out, and everyone enjoyed themselves while learning more about return on marketing investment (ROMI).
The event kicked off with a light breakfast and reception, followed by presentations from speakers, including:
- Bill Flanagan, EVP Corporate Relations, Allegheny Conference on Community Development
- Sean Dazet, Principal Partner Strategists, HubSpot
- Arnie Begler, Principal, Pipitone Group
- Frank Schiffman, Senior Market Manager, Axiall Corporation
- Leah Moore, Digital Marketing Manager, Pipitone Group
- Scott Pipitone, President & CEO, Pipitone Group
Our panelists revealed the importance of accurately measuring marketing programs and the benefits of integrating marketing automation into the marketing mix as both a communications and a measurement tool. After the presentation, seminar moderator Bill Flanagan, led an engaging panel discussion with conference attendees and panelists.
We would like to thank all of the speakers, especially Bill, Sean and Frank for sharing their expertise and a job well done. Thanks, also, to all of the guests who attended the event and made it so successful.
Missed the event? Have no fear, check our blog regularly; we’ll be sharing the presentations soon and also publishing an eBook that discusses return on marketing investment in a few weeks. And don’t forget to check out our Facebook to see more photos from the event.
Happy marketing and many happy returns (on marketing investment)!